Wednesday, January 9, 2008

crunchy cereals!

Eatmecrunchy Bowl

I love eating cereals in the morning (my fave is the frosty cornflakes) but I hate it when the flakes turn soggy when I'm not finished eating yet. Ruins my day! And then today, I stumbled on Coolest-Gadgets.com the EatMeCrunchy Bowl (pictured above). It apparently solves your soggy cereals! Here's how it works:

The concept behind this revolutionary breakfast bowl is forehead-slappingly simple. A removable shelf covers 70% of the bowl’s base, holding the cereal above the milk. All you have to do is eat your cereal from the shelf-less section of the bowl where the cereal and milk meet, pushing the cereal in as required.

You can buy the EatMeCrunchy Bowl for $10.20 (£4.95) from Firebox =) Not so cheap eh? LOL! Still, if it makes my mornings happier..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've got one too. It's a brilliant invention! Thank you to the genius that came up with the idea!
I got mine from www.eatmecrunchy.com