Wednesday, April 2, 2008

KFC Cole Slaw!!! ^_^


I'm a HUGE fan of KFC products. I feel that their chicken, mashed potatoes, cole slaw, and brownies are the best in the fastfood business! =) When I was in college, my roommate and I tried to make their cole slaw everytime we need the mayo fix. But of course, it never matched the yumminess of the orig KFC cole slaw. But guess what?? Found a KFC cole slaw recipe!!! Happy cooking! ^_^


Ingredients

4 1/2 teaspoons tarragon vinegar
6 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
3/4 cup chopped onions
2 1/2 cups mayonnaise (Miracle Whip works well)
1 cup sugar
2 carrots
2 heads cabbage

Directions
- Mix oil, onions and sugar.
- Add Tarragon vinegar.
- Fold in mayonnaise.
- Pour over grated carrots and cabbage.
- Fold in well.
- Refrigerate overnight in an air-tight covered dish.

No comments: